While we love our reliable neighborhood yoga spot, sometimes we need an industrial-strength workout to give us a new feeling of inspired energy. Here are four next-level studios where bad vibes don’t stand a chance, perfect for when you’re feeling the worst-day-ever blues. Bring a towel and a water bottle—it’s time to break a sweat.
Ladies, water aerobics is officially trendy. At WaterBiking Studio in Coral Gables, stationary bikes, treadmills and steppers are submerged in a large aqua-blue pool so that low-impact biking, circuit-training and boxing routines can be done in the water. There’s even pool-based Zumba. Pick a class, throw on your favorite suit and get ready to glisten (because sweating only happens on land, remember?).
Talk about some power. This Miami studio is the city’s first technology-driven boutique boxing studio. What that means is your heavy bag will personally track your unique “knockout score,” a number that represents your activity level during each 45-minute session. Oh, and expect to work your entire body—arms, core, back and legs—while you’re at it.
In addition to . . .
You Qualify for 10% Subscription Discount
Pay Just $50 for 6 Month Premium Digital Access
- Access grillaras.com on your desktop, mobiles and tablet
- 1 Year company Post archive
- Personalized email briefings and popular internet stories
You might also like
- A health and care centre in Northern Ireland by Hoskins Architects and Keppie Design engages
- Hopkins Architects’ Institute in the Park at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital is designed
- 5 Spectacular Places to Watch the Sunrise and Sunset
- The World’s 6 Most Famous Streets
- 6 Most Beautiful Natural Pools in the World