Okay, so it’s been one of those days. You know, when there aren’t enough hours in the day, you’re still checking items off a to-do list from last week, and the majority of your “free” time is spent stressing over what’s not getting done. It happens to the best of us. So when the Pomodoro Technique just isn’t cutting it, and you desperately need some headspace, why not do as the celebs do? Here are eight celeb-approved ways to relieve stress that don’t require purchasing a $4,800 gold juicer.
Beyonce: QT with the Fam
When all seems lost, quality 1:1 time with loved ones can feel just as good as eight hours of sleep. And Blue Ivy is Beyoncé’s shanti – that is, until those twins arrive and Blue blossoms into an angsty (hopefully not awkward) teenager.
Charlize Theron: America’s Favorite Pastime
What’s better than enjoying a warm, sunny day and cheering on your favorite team (or at least pretending to watch the action while you sample the often surprisingly gourmet stadium eats), with practically no choice but to stare at the players’ tight pants? They’re part . . .
You Qualify for 10% Subscription Discount
Pay Just $50 for 6 Month Premium Digital Access
- Access grillaras.com on your desktop, mobiles and tablet
- 1 Year company Post archive
- Personalized email briefings and popular internet stories
You might also like
- A health and care centre in Northern Ireland by Hoskins Architects and Keppie Design engages
- Hopkins Architects’ Institute in the Park at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital is designed
- 5 Spectacular Places to Watch the Sunrise and Sunset
- The World’s 6 Most Famous Streets
- 6 Most Beautiful Natural Pools in the World