You totally meant to start that workout regimen on January 1, before happy hour and uncooperative weather and leftover cookies got in the way. Luckily, there are still plenty of incentives to get your winter bod moving at these NYC studios.
The L.A.-import barre studio has two great reasons to get off the couch. First, they’re offering discounted “New Year, New Butt” packages through the end of the month. And this weekend, they’re celebrating the opening of their brand new Bowery location with free classes. (Register in advance here.)
Box + Flow
This newly debuted concept was made for New Yorkers: a 50-minute combo of boxing (to get your rage out) and power-flow yoga (to melt away all your stress…at least temporarily). New clients can nab a $20 intro class (usually $31).
Crunch Fitness Saturday Series @ Turn Style
Not a Crunch member but still want to check out their signature classes? Head to the underground marketplace TurnStyle at 10 a.m. every Saturday this month for a free hour-long workout, divided up into three 20-minute sessions of different classes, like Hard Knocks (hip-hop kickboxing) and Brazilian Burn & Firm . . .
You Qualify for 10% Subscription Discount
Pay Just $50 for 6 Month Premium Digital Access
- Access grillaras.com on your desktop, mobiles and tablet
- 1 Year company Post archive
- Personalized email briefings and popular internet stories
You might also like
- A health and care centre in Northern Ireland by Hoskins Architects and Keppie Design engages
- Hopkins Architects’ Institute in the Park at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital is designed
- 5 Spectacular Places to Watch the Sunrise and Sunset
- The World’s 6 Most Famous Streets
- 6 Most Beautiful Natural Pools in the World