These 4 At-Home Arm Workouts will Make You Stronger (and More Confident)
Whether toting groceries, babies or every last item from the Barneys sale, we can use all the arm strength we can get. (We don’t mind the way it makes us look in our sleeveless tops, either.) That’s why we love FlyBarre and these four at-home workouts created by instructor Sarah Gonsiorowski—we’re doing them every chance we get.
Side-Lying Triceps Push-Ups
What it targets: Upper back part of your arm/triceps, anterior deltoids (read: the backs of your shoulders) and core.
Set up: Lie on your side with your top hand pressed onto the floor in front of you, your bottom arm wrapped around your ribs and your legs bent at a 45-degree angle.
Movement: Push up to a straight/slightly bent arm and lower. Complete 20 reps and repeat on the other side.
Modification: Stagger your legs to make it easier.
What it targets: Chest, deltoids, triceps, lats and core. So now you can tote two bottles of two-buck Chuck home from Trader Joe’s.
Set up: Come up into a straight arm plank position.
Movement . . .
You Qualify for 10% Subscription Discount
Pay Just $50 for 6 Month Premium Digital Access
- Access grillaras.com on your desktop, mobiles and tablet
- 1 Year company Post archive
- Personalized email briefings and popular internet stories
You might also like
- A health and care centre in Northern Ireland by Hoskins Architects and Keppie Design engages
- Hopkins Architects’ Institute in the Park at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital is designed
- 5 Spectacular Places to Watch the Sunrise and Sunset
- The World’s 6 Most Famous Streets
- 6 Most Beautiful Natural Pools in the World